Boys Trip – Camp Haycock 2019
Dates & Times
Oct 25-26, 20196:00pm - 5:00pm
Child Participant Standard$50
Adult Participant Standard$50
Child Participant - Cash/Check$50
Adult Participant - Cash/Check$50
Camp Haycock (Kintnersville, PA)
Depart Church Parking Lot: Friday, 6:00pm
Return: Saturday, 5:00pm
What to bring?
• Comfortable hiking shoes a must!
• A warm sleeping bag and pillow (We’ll be in cabins but it’s cooler in the mountains.)
• Bible, toothbrush, flashlight
Who can come?
All 4th–6th grade boys and their fathers, uncles, and friends. All adults attending must have clearances as required by PA (State Police Criminal, Child Abuse, and FBI fingerprints or signed affidavit if you have lived in PA for 10 consecutive years). Contact either Kim Rhoades email@example.com or Janet Miller firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
What will we do?
An action-packed event with outdoor activities like rock wall, ropes course, zip line and more.
What else do I need to know?
• Cost is $50 per a child/adult. (We realize this is a substantial cost but please don’t let this inhibit your attendance. Scholarships are available if needed. Contact Jeremy McAlack (email@example.com) for more information.)
• We will have a snack Friday evening, and breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
• Please leave all electronics and toys at home!
Make Checks out to Riverstone Church